Time to step up the pole spear game. The Shaka Carbon Hybrid is all killer, no filler.
The JBL Shaka Hybrid Series Carbon Pole Spear is not just for the beginners... This pole spear comes ready to tackle some serious game. The Shaka is the ultimate weapon if a speargun is not your thing. JBL has combined nano tech materials with their tried and true aircraft grade aluminum to deliver a hybrid pole spear like no other. This pole spear is built with a unidirectional carbon weave which allows for a maximum transfer of energy. There is zero bend or flex in this thing so all of your power goes to the tip, not the whip like other pole spears that are constructed of flimsy, flexible, inferior carbon. The aluminum end piece adds additional mass to pummel fish and is durable enough to use in rocks without a worry. Precision machined, over-sized aluminum unions add additional rigidity and durability. Available in 6 and 7 feet, the three piece travel pole spear comes complete with our 890 break–away tip. No fish is safe with this in your hand.
Shaka Carbon Hybrid Features:
- Unidirectional proprietary design ensures no loss of inertia when shooting
- Carbon fiber mid and rear sections keep your polespear stiff for maximum transfer of energy
- Aircraft grade aluminum front section is ideal for rocky and reef environments
- Rear notch for Break-Away setup
- 6mm spearhead threads
- High modulus Nitro Band for improved speed and penetration power
- Convenient travel case for on the go hunting
- Break-Away rockpoint tip for shooting larger game (890)
- Made in America