Dragonfly 4 PRO w/ Transom Mount Transducer- No Chart
Dragonfly® 4PRO combines GPS navigation with Raymarine's advanced dual-channel CHIRP sonar. Dragonfly 4PRO will change your underwater view and maximize your time fishing with Raymarine's wide spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images from the DownVision™ channel and target fish with the conventional CHIRP sonar channel. A built-in 50-channel GPS delivers precision guidance and built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream live sonar right to your smartphone.
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4PRO wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- 4.3" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded display for shartp color, wide viewing angles andn o internal fogging
- Dual-channel sonar and wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
- Wide-spectrum CHIRP technology delivers high-speed tracking and better deep water resolution
- Stream live sonar data to your smartphone with Raymarine's Wi-Fish™ mobile app
- With the Wi-Fish™ you can rewind, save and share the day's catch with friends on your favorite social networks
- Simple to use - Power on and become a Dragonfly expert in minutes
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easlily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader for saving sonar screen shots
- Includes US lakes, rivers and coastal maps by C-MAP
- Compatible with optional Navionics and Raymarine Lighthouse™ format charts
- Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor