AB Biller Mahogany Speargun
AB Biller Mahogany Speargun
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70 IN CONTIGUOUS USA
The A.B. Biller Speargun, built in the U.S.A. and in use all over the world, has proven itself as the foremost production speargun on today's market. The stainless-steel trigger mechanism is unsurpassed in reliability and smooth action. The high-grade grooved mahogany, teak, or padauk barrel provides pinpoint accuracy, easy underwater maneuverability due to its neutral buoyancy and absorbs 80% of the firing noise a metal gun will create. The importance of noise elimination when firing a speargun under water is a well-known fact to most experienced and successful spearfisherman.
All A.B. Biller spearguns are provided with a stainless spring steel shaft 5/16" diameter, manufactured from a special alloy originally developed for the U.S. Navy. Heat treated to Rockwell 44C, these shafts produce a unique combination of hardness and spring tension. Two 9/16" O.D. natural rubber slings with special stainless-steel swiveling wishbone and a hardened stainless spring steel double barb swivel tip are standard with A.B. Biller guns. The A.B. Biller Company manufactures their spearguns in several variations and has provided the guns for many U.S. National and State Spearfishing Champions.
Redesigned and patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right- and left-handed position. Improved and patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action. Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic. Mahogany wood has a high strength factor compared to its weight and is very durable. It is widely used in marine applications. All A.B. Biller spearguns are hand-made. The mahogany wood receives 3 coats of polyurethane to protect it from environmental influences. Hardened stainless spring steel rock point tip, (055-R) double barb, swivel, safety cap. By using hardened stainless spring steel in the manufacture of these tips AB Biller has created what every spearfisherman is looking for maximum strength and durability, reduced diameter, weight and drag as well as an easy and fast way to extract fish from the tip.
AB Biller Mahogany Speargun Features
- AB Biller Mahogany Speargun:
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Use All-Over-the-World
- Proven Itself as Foremost Production Speargun On-Today's-Market
- Winners of Many U.S. National and State Spearfishing Champions
- Stainless-Steel Trigger Mechanism: Unsurpassed in Reliability and Smooth Action
- High Grade Grooved Mahogany Barrel
- Pinpoint Accuracy, Easy Underwater Maneuverability Due-to-Its-Neutral Buoyancy
- Absorbs 80% of Firing Noise Metal Gun Will Create
- Importance of Noise Elimination when Firing a Speargun Under Water is Well-Known Fact
- Wood Guns: Choice of Most Experienced and Successful Spearfisherman
Stainless Spring Steel Shaft:
Manufactured from Special Alloy Originally Developed for U.S. Navy
Heat Treated to Rockwell 44C
Shafts Produce Unique Combination of Hardness and Spring Tension
- Two 9/16" O.D. Natural Rubber Slings w/Special Stainless-Steel Swiveling Wishbone
- Guns 42" (106.7cm) & Longer: 3-Grooved Shafts, Except Third Sling for Added Power
Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Rock Point Tip:
Double Barb Swivel
Maximum Strength and Durability
Reduced Diameter, Weight and Drag
Easy and Fast Way to Extract Fish from Tip
- Redesigned and Patented Safety: Easy, One-Handed Operation, Silent Lock and Unlock
- Adapts for Both Right-and-Left-Handed Position
Improved & Patented Trigger Mechanism:
Manufactured from Hardened Stainless Spring Steel
Housed in Nylon Cartridge
Provides Smooth and Reliable Trigger Action
- Muzzle, Grip and Butt are Rugged Plastic
High Strength Factor Compared to Its Weight & is Very Durable
Widely Used in Marine Applications
- Receives 3 Coats of Polyurethane to Protection from Environmental Influences
Available in 7-Shaft Lengths:
24'', 32'', 36'', 42'', 48'', 54'', 60''
Muzzle to Butt Lengths:
30'', 35'', 40'', 45,'' 50,'' 55'', 60''