Yazbeck's Kelpstalker Thermoflex Socks are made of Yamamoto Grade 39, 3.0mm thick 100% CR Neoprene. They are laminated with Impermeaflex™ Kelpstalker Camo dye and a perfect matching complement with the Yazbeck Kelpstalker Wetsuit.
Their interior is lined with NanopreneShield™ Silver Titanium lining for durability, ease of donning, thermo-reflecting and anti-bacterial properties. They are also totally sealed inside, making them 100% waterproof.
The Sole is made of ultra-supple Nylon, screened with our Polyurethane InkDots™ for durability and a great holding power, making them virtually indestructible, season after season.
- 3.0mm of Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR #39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- Kelpstalker Camo Impermeaflex lamination
- Holoblend Series Camo sublimation dye
- NanopreneShield™ Titanium Silver lining
- 100% waterproof
- Sole: ultra-supple Nylon screened with our Polyurethane InkDots™
1.5mm – For use in water warmer than 73°F (23°C)
3.0mm – For use in water colder than 70°F (21°C)
5.0mm – For use in water warmer than 55°F (13°C)
7.0mm – For use in water colder than 52°F (11°C)