AB Biller Teak Speargun
The AB Biller Teak speargun is as beautiful as it is functional. The barrel and butt piece are carefully cut from the same piece of wood grain. The wood is hand-rubbed with boiled linseed oil. The beautiful teak appearance will maintain the same appearance for years to come.
- Hardened Stainless Spring Steel Tip, with Double Barb, Swivel and Safety Cap.
- Stainless Spring Steel shaft, 5/16" hardened to Rockwell 44C. Open Muzzle for easy top loading.
- All natural rubber slings, 9/16" O.D. with stainless steel wishbone, Muzzle, grip and butt are rugged plastic.
- Redesigned, patented safety allows for easy, one-handed operation featuring silent lock and unlock. Adapts for both right and left-handed position.
- Patented trigger mechanism manufactured from hardened stainless spring steel and housed in a Nylon cartridge provides smooth and reliable trigger action.
|MODEL #||SHAFT LENGTH||GUN MUZZLE TO BUTT|
|ST 24 Snubnose||24″||30″|