Cobra VHF, Basic, White
The Cobra MR F45 is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio.
The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication.
This unit has features usually reserved for more costly VHF radio units including Dual Watch, an adjustable backlight, and function keys on the mic.
It also includes all of the core features of Cobra's fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc.
Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) - Allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations.
- 1 or 25 Watts - Dual output power for short and long communication.
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Weather Alert - Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby.
MR F45D VHF, Basic, MFG# MR F45-D, Class D DSC, 25/1 Watts, noise-cancelling mic, all NOAA weather channels, dual watch, scan, illuminated keys/LCD, external speaker jack, 3 year warranty.