MR F57W White Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio
The latest in Class-D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) Technology.
Designed to IPX7 (JIS7) Submersible standards, able to replay missed VHF calls with Rewind-Say-Again® technology. Automatically records the last 20 seconds with a digital voice recorder. Other advance features include: PA Output function for public address to external speaker, All NOAA weather channels Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day. Softkey Operation makes DSC calls, activating advance features and navigating through menus simple and straight forward, Confirm battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output, and antenna output with advanced Radio Check feature and mounting bracket and flush mount kit are included for a quick and easy install.
- Black in color to match onboard electronics
- Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios
- U.S.A., Canada & International Channels - allows operation on any of the three (3) different channel maps established for these areas
- Replay missed calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming radio transmissions. Handy when in noisy conditions.
- Instant access to national all hazards and NOAA weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Weather Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby.
- Radio checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power, and antenna output.
- Instant access to channel 16 and channel 9 for emergency situations.
- Plug-and-Play using the new C.P.S. (Cobra Positioning Systems) external GPS. No other connections required. You can send your position information in case of emergency, or exchange position information with other boats.
- Monitors three (3) channels at once (Triwatch) - Channel 16, Channel 9, and one (1) user selected channel.
- Friendly VHF channel names under the channel number.
- Shows the strength of incoming signal.
- Backlit keys and display
- NMEA in for GPS input. NMEA output to display other vessels and their information transmitted by DSC on your chartplotter. Submersible
- Senses the alarm from your chartplotter and uses the speaker on the radio to amplify the alam for waypoint arrival, MOB, etc.
|Control||Pushbuttons for channel change, softkeys for other functions|
|Interface||NMEA 0183 in/out|
|Other||Rewind-Say-Again, hailer, Class D DSC, scan functions|
|Dimensions||6''W x 3''H x 6.25''D; Wt: 2.7lb|
MR F57W VHF, White, MFG# MR F57W, Class D DSC, 25/1 Watts, hailer output, message replay, self-check, noise-cancelling mic, all NOAA weather channels, tri-watch, scan, illuminated keys/LCD, external speaker jack, 3 year warranty.