The Yazbeck Hamour Wetsuit is a Scorpion Fish pattern Camo which is unlike any other wetsuit you've seen. HAMOUR, is a universal Camo that will blend in any bottom-hunting environment.
The Scorpion Fish is a master of Camouflage and so is the latest Yazbeck Hamour wetsuit.
This Yazbeck Hamour Wetsuit comes with an excellent feature... A chest loading pad with nearly 10mm of thickness. This helps load your speargun tremendously.
Made of 100% CR Yamamoto Japan Neoprene, Grade 39 (ultra-supple, comfortable and warm), laminated with Impermeaflex™.
The Hamour wetsuit is the warmest, most comfortable and lightest DRY-WETSUIT ever made. It has ZERO water circulation between its gel-like skin and yours
This model is a 2 piece zipless and streamlined wetsuit that can be taken off effortlessly. The Hooded Jacket with Yazbeck’s unique cushioned and re-enforced built-in chest loading pad and beavertail locking system, and Farmer John style/High Waistband Trousers make this one of the best spearfishing wetsuits ever.
This Yazbeck Hamour Wetsuit is a 100% dry, unlike any other ever made by any other brand or factory, anywhere in the world. Guaranteed!
- Available in 1.5mm, 3.5mm, 5.5mm and 7.5mm
- Open Cell (1.5mm Open Cell only) or Charcoal Titanium lining
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Hamour Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened with an abrasion resistance Polyurethane proprietary mix, for increased protection.
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- High Waistband trousers for the 1.5mm
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers for the 3.5mm, 5.5mm and the 7.5mm
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method, lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket is 100% waterproof and airtight. The whole wetsuit can be inflated like a balloon and will still hold its shape and never leak in or out.
- Face Seal and wrist cuffs of the Jacket as well as the leg opening areas are lined with the natural SmoothSkin, the original waterproof outer layer of the neoprene master foam, therefore Yazbeck is the world’s one and only 100% dry wetsuit.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)