The sturdy fish kill bags from Deckhand Sports can store large fish, keep them cool, and don't leak all over your boat and car. There is a twist drain plug to let the water out of the bag, lightening the load at the dock or while emptying the bag. A clean bag can be used as a soft cooler for drinks and other things as well.
- 72" Fish Bag (72" L x 20" W)
- Hyper-Sonic Thermal Bonded seams to make our bags leak-proof!
- Water-proof heavy-duty zipper for tight seal.
- Thick marine grade foam insulation that keeps the ice longer and the fish colder all the way back to the dock.
- Heavy-duty webbing straps & rubber handles for lifting and securing.
- Commercial Grade Marine PVC with Anti-Mold treated & UV-resistant material keeps your bag & catch cleaner and safer for those long runs to the canyon and back.
- Twist on/off drain plug to drain the water out of the bag.
- D-Clips for securing the bag to deck.
- Top loop straps to secure bag on transom.
- Bottle opener for long ride back.
- Ruler on backside of bag for measuring the fish of the day.