Icom M330 Compact Marine VHF Radio
Engineered to Fit In Tight Places
The M330 series gives you the same performance and feature set as the M324 series, but now within a smaller package to fit in tight spaces. Priced at a great value the M330 series still includes the exclusive AquaQuake draining feature, 25 watts of power, IPX7 Waterproof rating, scan/select scan and Icom's exclusive user interface for ease of use.
The M330's small size makes it easy to install into vessels with limited space. The dot-matrix display is clear and easy to read. A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
- AquaQuake draining function
- Built-in Class D DSC with a CH70 dedicated receiver
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- Weather channel with weather alert
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
|Display||2.5" diag. LCD|
|Control Type||Pushbuttons for channel change, softkeys for common functions|
|Power||25 Watts, 1 Watt|
|Interface||NMEA 0183 in/out|
|Other Functions||Scan, Dual/Tri Watch, Aqua-Quake speaker draining function, channel-change mic|
|Dimensions||6.2"W x 2.6"H x 4.3"D; Wt: 1.6 lbs.|
Compact VHF fixed mount marine radio, black, MFG# M330 11, with large LCD, softkey menu operation, scan functions, dual/tri watch, 25/1 Watts, channel-change mic, Class D DSC, and IPX7 waterproofing.