Icom M73 Handheld VHF, Basic Version
The IC-M73 has a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user-friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters. The IC-M73 continues to offer Icom's best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.
The IC-M73 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound. The IC-M73's 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user. A large capacity Lithium-Ion battery allows for 18 hours of operation, under normal conditions.
- AquaQuake water draining function
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- 4 level battery indicator
- Favorite channel and tag scan functions
- Rapid desktop charger, BC-210, and cigarette lighter cable, CP-25H, are supplied
- Optional waterproof speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202
- Auto power save function
|Display||2'' diag. LCD|
|Battery||Li-Ion, 18 hr. battery life|
|Power||6 Watts, 1 Watt|
|Remote Options||Optional speaker/mic or headset|
|Other Functions||Dual/Tri Watch, battery indicator, charger included|
|Dimensions||2.1''W x 4.9''H x 1.2''D; Wt: 11.3 oz.|
IC-M73 Basic Version, MFG# M73, Compact handheld VHF radio, IPX-8 submersible waterproof, 6 or 1 Watt transmitter, scan, dual/tri watch. 15 hr. lithium-ion battery w/ 110V charger. Optional speaker-mic.