The JBL Reaper Series Speargun is their most advanced aluminum speargun. This gun is now made with all stainless steel metal components and their license "
The Reaper STON looks as deadly as it shoots. The carbon infused polymer handle is designed to feel like a natural extension of your arm, if you can point with this speargun, you can shoot fish. The STON coated aerospace aluminum extruded barrel with integral rail delivers unmatched stiffness and accuracy, easily taming the two 5/8” band power source. Its streamlined muzzle transfers energy in perfect parallel alignment with the 17-4 heat treated spring stainless steel shaft for precision shot placement. At the heart of the Reaper STON series is its all metal component trigger mechanism. Each piece is laser cut from .25” 304 stainless, it ensures that The Reaper STON will shoot flawlessly long after the first time it gets wet.
Reaper Series Features:
- Licensed Aqua Ston camouflage barrel
- Aircraft grade aluminum barrel with integrated rail for ultimate accuracy and minimal flex.
- 9/32” heat treated stainless steel shaft with integrated Point and tuned flopper. Threaded shafts are available separately.
- .25″ Stainless steel trigger, sear, and line release mechanism components
- Two 5/8'' Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones
- Integrated barrel float chamber – Speargun floats without spearshaft
- Optional gun butt for easy loading
- Integrated rail mount for accessories
- Steel reinforced muzzle eyelet for reels
- Ambidextrous safety and line release
- Open muzzle with closed muzzle adapter for freeshafting
- Ergonomic handle
- American Made
Length W/O Shaft: 47″
Shaft: 50 x 9/32″ with Point & 3″ Tuned Flopper (S1-D50-R2E)
Power Source: Two 24 x 5/8″ Nitro Bands (324E)
Band Stretch: 36″