Minn Kota Endura C2 55-36 Trolling Motor, MFG# 1352255, 55 lbs. Thrust, 36" Shaft, Transom Mount, Hand Steer, Enhanced Grip, 5 Speeds Forward & 3 reverse, 12 Volt, Power Prop, Composite Shaft, Telescoping Handle, 2 year Warranty, includes power cord.
Endura C2 Freshwater Transom Mount Trolling Motor
With 55 Lb. Thrust, 36" Shaft, and 12 Volt Power
While others try to imitate it, we innovate it. Endura C2 is the legendary performer that's built to explore, built to last and backed up with our two-year warranty. It's the ultimate coming together of form and function, in a package that puts you on the water day after day, year after year like no other.
- Six-inch telescoping handle provides comfortable, easy steering.
- 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage.
- Provides five forward speed settings and three reverse speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control that puts you in command.
- The Power Prop delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to guarantee it for life. If we could guarantee it for longer than a lifetime, we would.
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.
- This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.
|Freshwater transom mount
|With lever-lock bracket