Minn Kota Ultrex, 112# 45" 36V i-Pilot MDI BT
Minn Kota Ultrex Fresh Water Trolling Motor
112 Pound Trust, 45" Shaft, 36 Volts, with i-Pilot and Built-In MDI Transducer
The Ultrex gives you the control of a Fortrex, plus all the capabilities of i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link. Get ultra-responsive, comfortable Power Steering with GPS-powered tools like Spot-Lock, and change the way you fish forever.
Cable steer control with i-Pilot technology for unprecedented control from anywhere on the boat. It's the motor with everything you've ever wanted and then some.
- Power Steering: Familiar heel/toe steering made easier to reduce effort and foot fatigue, for the smoothest, most responsive motor you've ever driven.
- Steering Lock: Take your foot off the pedal and motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last, without recoil or readjustment.
- Spot-Lock: Enhanced to be the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever, Spot-Lock holds you on a spot with unparalleled precision.
- i-Pilot: Pre-installed with the revolutionary GPS navigation system, now including an iPhone App for additional control and software updates.
- Ultrex Foot Pedal: Features hell-toe Power Steering and new AutoPilot and Spot-Lock buttons for hands-free navigation and anchoring. Includes 5' cable.
- Lift-Assist: Cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate.
- Mono-Arm Mount: Solid, one-piece construction gives Ultrex unmatched strength for less wear, longer life, and quieter operation.
- Integrated Battery Monitor: Get an instant reading on your trolling motor battery for the i-Pilot or Link remote.
- Mega Down-Imaging Transducer: Equipped with an integrated, concealed Mega Down-Imaging transducer that provides interference-free sonar performance and water temperature sensing for an expanded view and greater bottom detail. Compatible with Humminbird MEGA units.
- Digital Maximizer: Draws only as much power as you need to conserve energy and provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, stronger than steel. Flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode. Guaranteed for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer
Type Bow Mount Input Voltage 36 VDC Control Type Cable steer w/ foot pedal Thrust 112 pounds Speeds Variable Shaft 45" composite Other Functions Digital maximizer, power steering, steering lock, builit-in Mega Down-Imaging transducer, GPS w/ Spot Lock, iPilot, lift assist, battery monitor Warranty Two year
Ultrex trolling motor, MFG# 1368870, fresh water bow mount, cable power steering w/ steering lock, GPS, Spot-Lock. 36 Volt, 112 lb. thrust, 45" composite shaft, built-in Mega DI transducer, i-Pilot, Digital Maximizer, battery monitor, and Bluetooth.