The Penn Conflict II Long Cast Spinning Reel is lightweight, smooth, and very durable. The PENN Conflict II Long Cast Spinning Reel was designed for the technical inshore angler. It sports a tough, super-light Rigid Resin RR30 body and rotor; the large, gasketed superline spool features line capacity rings for at-a-glance reference. The internals are driven by Penn's powerful CNC Gear Technology and supported by a 7+1 system featuring high-quality stainless steel ball bearings. Powerful, extra smooth HT-100 drag with carbon fiber washers. Great for salt- or freshwater.
- Rigid Resin RR30 body and rotor
- Superline spool with gasket and line capacity rings
- Powerful CNC Gear Technology
- 7+1 stainless steel bearing system
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
|Reel Model||Braid Capacity||Line Capacity||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag|