Riffe Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft 9/32" (7.1mm)
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70 IN CONTIGUOUS USA
Riffe's Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft is a quality shaft of quality material. This shaft is 9/32" (7.1mm) thick and made for European style sling spearguns, including RIFFE Euro wooden speargun series.
- 17-4 stainless steel
- Shaft is heat treated and passivated for strength and corrosion resistance; flopper is heat treated and tumbled
- The original RIFFE-designed Shark Fin tabs
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- All RIFFE Euroshafts shafts feature (2) Shark Fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished.
- MINI TAB
- Rest tab may be added for easier loading (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) - 12" up from loading end
Available in the following sizes:
Having trouble figuring out which shaft fits your RIFFE speargun? click here for specs!