Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Speargun
The Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Series spearguns has a low profile recessed "U" channel at track base which helps reduce hydraulic drag. The Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Series speargun has a removable enclosed track for replacement if ever needed. RIFFE’s new low profile designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
The Euro Series gun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
If you have questions about sizing please click here for spec sheet.
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- Models E-90x up to E-130 have a thicker stock for increased strength
- All models come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft with Large Tabs
- (2) 5/8″(16mm) Black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands with 1000lb Spectra wishbone line (accepts up to (3) 9/16″(14mm), (2) 5/8″(16mm), or (2) 3/4″(19mm) bands)
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Polyethylene removable enclosed track - Black or Orange
- “U” channel at base of track aids with hydraulics, reducing drag
- Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE S.S. Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Built in threaded reel inserts
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel and RIFFE Low-Pro Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
- X Model have an additional 4 inches at the butt compared to standard.