The Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Series spearguns has a low profile recessed "U" channel at track base which helps reduce hydraulic drag. The Riffe Enclosed Track Euro Series speargun has a removable enclosed track for replacement if ever needed. RIFFE’s new low profile designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
The Euro Series gun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
If you have questions about sizing please click here for spec sheet.
- Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
- Models E-90x up to E-130 have a thicker stock for increased strength
- All models come standard with 9/32″(7.1mm) Hawaiian Flopper Euroshaft with Large Tabs
- (2) 5/8″(16mm) Black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber power bands with 1000lb Spectra wishbone line (accepts up to (3) 9/16″(14mm), (2) 5/8″(16mm), or (2) 3/4″(19mm) bands)
- 5″ Bungee Shock Chord with 500lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Polyethylene removable enclosed track - Black or Orange
- “U” channel at base of track aids with hydraulics, reducing drag
- Heavy duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE S.S. Trigger Mechanism with added silencer
- Side rotating spring loaded safety
- Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
- Automatic side mounted line release
- Built in threaded reel inserts
- Designed to fit the RIFFE Horizontal Reel and RIFFE Low-Pro Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
- X Model have an additional 4 inches at the butt compared to standard.
In some circumstances these spearguns are made to order. If you would like an exact shipping date before placing the order please reach out to us!