Riffe Mahogany Competitor Series Speargun
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70 IN CONTIGUOUS USA
The RIFFE Mahogany Competitor Wood Speargun Series is designed for all skill levels of divers. The Mahogany version is a very affordable gun with all the performance and quality that Riffe is known for. This speargun and be used for hunting around reefs, holes, and bottom diving. The RIFFE Models C3S and C3XS have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
RIFFE's Competitor X models feature a 3″(7.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of loading on the hip while spearfishing.
If you have questions about sizing please click here for spec sheet.
#00, #1, #2, #2X, #3, #3X
Competitor #3 and #3X models have blue water spearfishing and hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
- Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32" Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16" (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8"(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots - recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE's stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4"(6.5mm), 9/32"(7.1mm), 5/16"(8mm), 11/32"(8.7mm), 3/8"(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts