Rob Allen Tuna Aluminum Railgun
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70 IN CONTIGUOUS USA
The Rob Allen Tuna Aluminum Speargun is ready to shoot upon delivery. This speargun comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate nearly any species. The Tuna speargun can be used while shore diving for the big reef fish or out in the open blue water for legit big game.
This gun is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.45mm. The mechanism is manufactured from glass reinforced nylon and also has a solid 316 stainless steel sear. The Rob Allen Tun Railgun comes with either the Rob Allen Low Profile Open or Closed muzzle which is smaller in profile than conventional muzzles providing less drag and greater maneuverability.
Check out the features:
- Robust integrated rail barrel
- Ergonomic pistol grip handle with loading butt and soft touch over grip.
- Sear activated line release
- Solid anchor point with swivel shark clip
- 2X Quality RA blue 16mm powerbands with Dyneema bridles
- HD 400lb monofilament shooting line
- 7.5mm hardened Spring steel spear with tri-cut tip, HD barb and pin
- Easy disconnect gun bungee with swivel clip
- Field friendly no tool maintenance.
Not only that but the Rob Allen Tuna Aluminum Speargun is backed by a lifetime warranty of core components. This is a no regret gun!
(video above is with a 130cm)