Uniden VHF, UM385, Basic, White
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70 IN CONTIGUOUS USA
Uniden UM385 Fixed Mount VHF Radio
It's your lifeline when you're on the water. Uniden Marine Radios have the technology and advanced features you need to stay connected when it counts.
You've never been safer at sea with the UM385. Knowing when to turn back can be as valuable as being able to call for help. Uniden's Marine Radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help. With triple watch features, DSC capabilities, a range of international marine channels and S.A.M.E Weather Alert, the UM385 brings everything you'll need on the water into one compact design.
- IPX4 JIS4 Waterproof Level
- All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels, including the new 4-Digit, and the Canadian "B" Channels.
- Memory Channel Scan
- Triple Watch Feature
- Hi/Lo Power Switch
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert (Specific Area Message Encoding) During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- Backlit Keypad and Display
- Channel Names -- The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) -- Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request.
- Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
- DSC capability including distress and individual calling DSC Position Send and Request -- Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
|Power||25 Watts, 1 Watt|
|Other Functions||Dual/triple watch, class D DSC|
|Dimensions||6.4"W x 2.6"H x 5.1"D|
VHF Radio, MFG# UM385, Fixed Mount VHF, White, 25 Watts, scan function, Class D DSC, IPX4 waterproof, 3 year warranty, dual/triple watch, WX alert, programmable channel names.