YAZBECK CARBONE WETSUIT (Redline Version)
The Yazbeck Carbone wetsuit has the camo flare your looking for but isn't as flashy as most. The Carbone wetsuit blends right into the deepness of abyss while keeping you as warm as you need to be in nearly any situation. These wetsuits are made of some of the best quality materials on the planet and offer extremely low resistance of motion.
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Carbone Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- 2.0mm, 3.5mm, 5.0mm and 7.5mm Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- Abyss Black Titanium NanoPreneShield lining on Open/Split Cell
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened Polyurethane Inkdots for increased protection
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Abyss Black Titanium NanoPreneShield Lining
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method on the outside, the lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket and trousers is 100% waterproof and airtight.