The Yazbeck Freedive Training Wetsuit is made of Neoprene in combination with a Hyper-stretch black Lycra that will keep you warm without restricting your freedom of movement. The Yazbeck Freedive Training Wetsuit only comes in one thickness.
- Hyper-stretch Black Lycra Lamination
- 3.0mm Yamamoto #39 Neoprene
- High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- Open/Split Cell lining
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
External Features of the Trousers:
- High Waistband trousers
Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Smoothskin seal around the waist
- Blind-stitched seams on the outside ensures that the lining is completely sealed.
- 100% waterproof and airtight.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)