Yazbeck Snyper Wetsuit
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70 IN CONTIGUOUS USA
WARNING - CA PROP 65
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Holoblend Camo Sublimation Dye
- Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR # 39 Neoprene
- 100% “Green” Chloroprene
- NanoPreneShield lining on Split Cell (Open Cell)
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened with an abrasion resistance Polyurethane proprietary mix, for increased protection.
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on Beaver Tail
- Unisex Sizing
- External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection
- Face seal is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate in suppleness
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Yazbeck Locking Clips
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot
- External Features of the Trousers:
- Zipless Farmer John / Long John trousers
- The upper part of the farmer john is laminated with Impermeaflex™ for the ultimate suppleness.
- 2 patches of KevDot are applied on top of the GlueDot on the 2 cross seams in the crotch panel
- Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Thanks to the blind-stitching method, lining is completely sealed. So the inside of the jacket is 100% waterproof and airtight. The whole wetsuit can be inflated like a balloon and will still hold its shape and never leak in or out.
- Face Seal and wrist cuffs of the Jacket as well as the leg opening areas are lined with the natural SmoothSkin, the original waterproof outer layer of the neoprene master foam, therefore Yazbeck is the world’s one and only 100% dry wetsuit.
1.5mm: for use in water warmer than 82°F (27°C)
2.0mm: for use in water warmer than 80°F (26°C)
3.0mm – 3.5mm: for use in water colder than 80°F (26°C)
5.0mm – 5.5mm: for use in water colder than 75°F (24°C)
7.0mm – 7.5mm: for use in water colder than 57°F (14°C)